In Western Pennsylvania, our Greensburg, Jefferson, Monaca and New Stanton are operating normally. Our Pittsburgh offices will remain closed.
In Ohio, our Marathon and Findlay offices are open.
The Cranberry Main and Sarver office lobbies are temporarily closed. The drive-thrus are operating normally.
What you need to know:
- Office and drive-thru hours of operation remain Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. Closed on Saturdays.
- Members entering the office are strongly encouraged to wear a mask.
- If you are an AT RISK member, you are strongly encouraged to use our remote self-service banking services, our extensive ATM network, one of our drive-thru offices or contact the credit union and schedule an appointment for safety.
- Social distancing will continue to be observed.
- For your safety and convenience, please continue to take advantage of our FREE 24/7 self-service banking channels.
For your safety and convenience, please continue to take advantage of our FREE 24/7 self-service banking channels.
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Voice Banking
- 90,000 Sur-charge free ATMs
- Online Loan application
Through these channels, you can check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, pay bills and apply for a loan. Additional information on our online options can also be found here. If you are not enrolled in Online or Mobile Banking and you need assistance with the process, please call us at 1-888-219-3159, and someone will assist you.
Our management is monitoring the information provided by the state governments and will keep you updated on any actions your credit union will need to follow on our website and on our Facebook Page.