USX Federal Credit Union's FREE Mobile Banking app for iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM devices allows you to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and view account activity, but did you know you can also deposit checks on the go? Using the camera on your mobile device and USX FCU's Mobile Banking App, you can make deposits to your checking or savings account quickly and securely.
How to use Mobile Deposit:
- Open USX FCU's Mobile App and login to your account.
- Tap the "Deposit" icon.
- Select "Deposit a Check"
- Select the account you would like to deposit the check and the amount of the check. (Be sure to enter decimal point)
- Be sure check is endorsed with: FOR REMOTE DEPOSIT ONLY AT USX FCU followed by YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER (i.e. 12345) This is required for any check deposited using USX FCU Mobile Deposit.
- You will be prompted to take a picture of the "Front" and "Back" of your check. Also, use the on-screen guides to align the endorsement within the picture box.
- After you have taken pictures of both the front and back of the check, you will verify your deposit.
It's that simple! For more information use our or read over the Remote Deposit FAQ. In order to access USX FCU Mobile Deposit, you must be enrolled in Netbranch. To enroll click here.
*Mobile internet access is required to use USX FCU's Mobile Banking Apps. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply. Online Banking features of Apps and Mobile Banking are available to NetBranch users only. It is recommended that you use security measures to protect any device that you use to connect to your USX FCU account.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc