Fixed-Rate Home Equity Loan Options
10-Year as low as
20-Year as low as
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The lowest discounted promotional interest rate shown are available for 10-year term and 20-year term. Rates subject to change without notice. Rates based upon individual creditworthiness. Other rates and terms available. All loan approvals are subject to normal loan underwriting guidelines. Minimum real estate secured loan amount is $10,000. Applies to owner-occupied property, geographical restrictions may apply with a maximum loan to value of 80% and first lien position. Current U$X FCU Home Equity or Home Loans are not eligible for refinancing, unless an additional $10,000 is borrowed. Consult your tax advisor for potential tax savings. ** U$X FCU pays all closing costs ranging from $100 to $1500 (excluding Title Insurance
policy if required). See credit union for full details.
The Fast Track To Savings
as low as
For 72 Months
NEW | USED | REFINANCED
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. No additional discounts may be applied to rate. The lowest discounted promotional interest rate available is 2.49% APR
for 72 months for model years 2019 and newer. Rates can change at any time. Other rates and terms are available. Auto loans of $30,000 or more may qualify for 73 – 84 month financing. Current USX FCU loans are not eligible for refinancing. The rate applicable for each borrower will be based on their individual creditworthiness. All loan approvals are subject to normal loan underwriting guidelines. Offer expires May 31, 2022. See credit union for full details.
Although the impact of COVID-19 on the economy has improved, the economy now faces significant inflationary pressures and employers are struggling to find workers. Supply shortages also continue to impact the economy, particularly in the auto industry.
Here at the credit union, we are very busy, not only with our normal projects and promotional activity, but with several new projects as well.
Our various loan promotions throughout 2021 year were very successful and we look forward to offering our members our 2022 promotions. However, our best promotions come from our members, so if you or someone you know is in the market for a new car or are looking to take on some projects around the house, please reach out to one of our team members to take advantage of our current loan promotions.
We are very pleased to announce and welcome the members of Monroeville Boro FCU. Effective March 1st, the members of Monroeville Boro FCU joined our USX FCU family. We are very excited for the opportunity to not only serve the new members to our credit union, but to also better serve our existing members that live or work in the Monroeville area.
We are also pleased to announce that we will be expanding our office footprint in our New Stanton market. The credit union was able to purchase the former Citizens Bank branch office in New Stanton. This will allow us to more than double our office space from our existing office, expand the number of drive through lanes, and offer a drive up ATM and a walk up ATM. Renovation work on this new site is currently in the planning stages and currently, we do not have a target move in date. We will keep you updated as this project progresses.
As previously announced, we also are making an investment in our various computer systems. These projects continue to move forward with an anticipated completion date of October 3, 2022. At that time, in addition to a change in the computer systems in our offices, our members will be able to take advantage of a new online banking solution and a new mobile banking solution. These new products will make banking at USX FCU easier, faster, and more efficient.
As a member, you can expect quicker branch transactions, expanded products and services, stronger security and fraud prevention, and the continued first-class experience you’ve come to know at USX FCU.
Look for more information and updates on our progress on these projects via our quarterly newsletter, website, email (if we have your current email address on file), in-branch materials, and account statements.
Don’t forget that in addition to the more traditional transaction methods, your credit union also offers contactless transactions. We are proud to offer that service to our members. You can now use your USX FCU debit card or credit card with Apple Pay and Google Pay. If you already use these services, simply add your USX FCU cards to your account. If you are new to Apple Pay and Google Pay, simply download the app onto your mobile device and follow the setup instructions.
Should you have questions, please call our Member Contact Center at 888-219-3159opens phone dialer or visit your local branch.
Thank you for being a member at USX FCU. We appreciate the opportunity to continue to serve you for your financial service needs.
Mark A. Volponi, President/CEO
Dreaming big doesn’t mean you need to start with big actions. The first small step is usually the hardest, but once it’s taken, you can use momentum to propel you forward. This year’s theme for National Credit Union Youth Month is “Save Small. Dream Big at USX Federal Credit Union.”. We want to tell young members that their dreams are attainable, no matter how big they are.
USX FCU has tools to help fulfill these dreams. With a youth saving account that earns a bonus dividend rate, young members can deposit small amounts on a regular basis and watch their savings grow “like magic.” The earlier they start a savings account, the more it will grow, and the easier it will be to achieve their dreams. Learning this good financial habit at a young age will set them up on the path of successful financial well-being.
If you have been wondering how to empower your kids to save for their future, National Credit Union Youth Month is a great opportunity to start! Join us this April as credit unions across the country encourage youth to start saving regularly. This celebration is a great time to engage kids at USX FCU and within your community to help them learn that saving, no matter how small the amount, can help them achieve their dreams.
- Get your child involved in saving! Join one of our Youth Clubs to give our young members an early boost, and we’ll give them their own SPECIAL interest rate of 1.00% APY* on the first $500 of savings! Plus, for every new youth member under the age of 12 they will receive a FREE Piggy Bank.
- USX FCU will be having a Youth Coloring contest in April for kids 3 years – 12 years of age. See credit union for full details.
- Visit one of our local offices, contact us by telephone at 888-219-3159opens phone dialer or click here to open an account today!!
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield, rates subject to change without notice. 1.00% APY applies to balances up to $500 only and balances over $500 will earn the (Base) Share Savings interest rate. The credit union Board of Directors will review and adjust the interest rate monthly. Special interest rate applies to Dollar Dog, Cha-Ching, and the Edge youth savings accounts.
Social Media Safety Tips
In a time when it seems everyone is using social media, taking social media safety seriously is critical. Here are some tips to help keep you safe.
- Learn to use each service or app’s privacy settings.
- Don’t let friends or strangers pressure you to be someone you aren’t. And know your limits. You
may be internet savvy, but people and relationships change, and unexpected stuff can happen
on the internet.
- Be nice online and treat people the way you’d want to be treated. People who are nasty and aggressive online are at greater risk of being bullied or harassed themselves. If someone’s mean to you, try not to react, definitely don’t retaliate. Use privacy tools to block anyone who is being mean.
- Think about what you post. Sharing provocative photos or intimate details online, even in private emails, can cause you problems later on. Even people you consider friends can use this info against you, especially if they become ex-friends. And even if they remain good friends, they can be hacked, their device can be stolen or they could accidentally forward what you sent them.
- Read between the “lines.” It may be fun to check out new people for friendship or romance, but be aware that, while some people are nice, others act nice because they’re trying to get something. Flattering or supportive messages may be more about manipulation than friendship or romance.
- Avoid in-person meetings. The only way someone can physically harm you is if you’re both in the same location, so – to be 100% safe – don’t meet them in person. If you really must get together with someone you “met” online, don’t go alone. Have the meeting in a public place, tell a parent or some other solid backup, and bring some friends along.
Information taken from an article provided by ConnectSafely.org.
Annual Meeting Reminder
We invite you to attend USX FCU’s upcoming Annual Meeting.
This yearly event is your chance to hear about the credit union’s successes in the past year and the challenges facing it in the future. Many important decisions are made regarding your credit union at the Annual Meeting each year. And you can have a say in those decisions by attending and voicing your opinion. This opportunity only comes along once a year…don’t miss out on it!
Date: Wednesday April 13, 2022
Time: 6:30 PM
Place: Cranberry Highlands Golf Course
5601 Freshcorn Road, Cranberry Twp. PA 16066